Maggis Vizion and Panamericam
These new 3G / GPRS cameras feature Worldwide GSM compatibility and incorporate excellent home automation functionality. An all-in-one package!
These high-performance remote-view cameras have been further enhanced with the following new features:
- Worldwide frequency compatibility (PanameriCam is the special version for the American market)
- Compatible with all standard SIM cards
- Camera can utilize GPRS (SMS and/or MMS) when 3G is unavailable
- Audio output: Allows user to make announcements from cell-phone to camera site
- 2 on-board phone-controlled relays: Allows control of home automation functions such as door release, siren activation etc...
- On-board memory: Allows limited storage of video footage
- SD-Card slot: Allows additional storage of video footage based on user requirements.
- Trigger input: Allows connection of external sensors such as door contacts
- Capability to activate the optional external Infra Red illuminator where required
The MAGGIS-PLUS series of cameras allows the monitoring of remote premises, using the standard video call feature of 3G mobile phones. It consists of 3G communication cameras, which can be placed outdoors or indoors where no DSL communication exists. Should 3G coverage be unavailable, the Maggis-Vision & Panimera-Cam automatically switch to GPRS, MMS or SMS to transmit alert!
Maggis is not an IP camera, and it is very different from CCTV in that it does not require any wires, except for a small power charger for the internal battery, capable of giving 300 hrs of working time. MAGGIS is quickly installed, compatible with all kind of SIM cards (even pre-payment cards), easy to use and supports the 3G-UMTS
network. The mobile phone do not requires any extra software to be downloaded onto the phone.
THE TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
All Maggis cameras use the 3G mobile phone network to transmit "real-time" video and audio. The Maggis cameras comprise a camera and microphone device, infrared night vision sensors together with an integrated 3G compact modem for communication. All Maggis cameras feature an alarm input connection for (N/C) such as a motion detector, reed sensor or pushbutton. When triggered, the camera initiates a video call and can alert up to 5 users in sequence. An external 12V.dc adapter/charger is also provided. The Maggis-Plus versions includes, extra features like remote 2 relay activation system for home automation or professional security functions, optional SD-Card for video recording, Audio output and External IR Illuminator activation.
Outdoor camera. Can be called from a mobile phone using a video call and also the camera can trigger a video call when the contact alarm is activated. Includes night vision.
- Power supply: 12VDC
- Camera: CMOS 100 Kpixel, 352x288
- Sensitivity: 5,5 V/Lux.sec @15fps
- Alarm Input Contact: Yes N.C.
- Alarm images storage: Internal: YES - ON-BOARD MEMORY, External: NO
- Dimensions: 200 x 80 x 80 mm
- Weight: 300gr
- Reccomended use: Outdoor/Indoor
- Working temperature: -20º to +50ºC
- Messages: Receives SMS for camera settings. Sends SMS in case of alarm
- Battery: 2200 mAh. 330 hrs stanby mode, 3,2 hrs in video operation.
- Privacy: 1 Super-Administrator, 4 Administrators, Limitation to 20 calling numbers.
- Thermal resistor: Alim. 12Vdc Internal thermal switch
- 3G Protocole compliance: 3GPP rel.99 ver.2004
- Frequency Bands UMTS: 850 - 1900 MHz PANAMERICAM models (for AMERICA), 1920 - 2100 MHZ MAGGIS-VIZION models ( for EMEA)
- SIM/USIM required: Compatible with all USIM Cards
- Administrator alert call: Up to 5 administrators in sequence
- Video Recording: Internally MPEG4 352X288
- Low battery SMS: Sends an SMS to administrator in low battery status
- Administrator Reset: Yes, by a PUK number
- Enable alarm call to administrator: Yes, configurable by SMS
- SD-Card video recording: No (PLUS model: YES)
- Remote controlled relay outputs: No (PLUS model: YES)
- External infrared lamp switch: No (PLUS model: YES)
- Audio output: No (PLUS model: YES)