FLY7503M-BNC Composite & S-Video to VGA Converter
FLY7503M-BNC Composite Video and S-Video to VGA converter allows your DVR or CDD camera to be displayed on standard computer monitor, converting a computer monitor or LCD into a CCTV monitor.
The connection on the back of DVR and CDD camera is BNC female, which is to be connected to the BNC input of FLY7503M-BNC's BNC input. The output video quality is better than the direct VGA output from DVR.
- Inputs: 1 X Composite Video, 1 X S-Video, 1 X VGA;
- Output: 1 X VGA;
- Composite Video Interface: BNC (The model with RCA input is: FLY7503M and FLY7503W)
- Switch between the 3 inputs and output one of them to VGA;
- The VGA input is pass through to the VGA output without any processing;
- Both PAL / NTSC are supported;
- Optional Resolution: 800 X 600@60HZ, 800 X 600@75HZ, 1024 X 768@60HZ, 1280 X 1024@60HZ, (Note: The model supports higher resolution is FLY7503W & FLY7503W-BNC)
- Brightness, hue, contrast, saturation, color, are adjustable and auto-save when power off;
- Optional function: Remote Control.
Successful Case of ODM: SONY UK, China Metro Group.
(1) VGA Out: To connect VGA display (Computer monitor or LCD)
(2) Video In: To connect Composite Video devices (eg:DVR, CDD Camera, etc)
(3) S-Video In: To connect S-video devices
(4) VGA In: To connect PC host
(5) DC 5V: To connect power supply
(1) Input: Switch between input sources Composite Video>>S-VIDEO>>VGA
(2) Menu: Click it to adjust lightness, contrast, saturation and hue.
(3) Freeze/+ and (4)Resolution/-