LKV351 VGA and Component to HDMI Scaler
If you have PC or laptop with VGA output, or you have a device like PSP, DVD, Wii, X-box, with component output, and you wish to connect it to an HDTV, then LKV351 is one of your solution.
LKV351 is with real scaler function up-scales a standard analogue VGA signal or Component Video with audio to a single HDMI output. The output is fixed at 720p to avoid compatibility problem.
- LKV351 is a VGA (with audio) to HDMI Scaler + Component (with audio) to HDMI Scaler all in one box;
- It is with high-quality scaling chipset to up-scale PC VGA or Component Video (YPbPr) signal to standard HDMI;
- Compared with VGA to HDMI Converter without scaler, the advantage of LKV351 is it works with all brands and models of PCs and HDTVs. There is no resolution compatibility problem and users need not set the resolution of PC and HDTV;
- Input: 1 x VGA, 1 x Component Video (Y Pb Pr), 1 x Stereo AUDIO (R/L);
- Output: 1 x HDMI;
- PC VGA Resolution: 640x480(60Hz;75Hz,85Hz),800x600(60Hz,75Hz,85Hz),1024x768(60Hz,75Hz,85Hz),1280x720 (60Hz),1280x768 (75Hz), 1280x960 (60Hz);
- Component Video (YPbPr) Resolution: 480i (60 Hz), 480P (60Hz),576i (50 Hz), 576P (50 Hz),720P (50Hz,60Hz),1080i (50 Hz, 60 Hz), 1080P (50 Hz, 60 Hz).
LKV351 is with real scaler function, and the output resolution is fixed at 720P to avoid compability problem.