C1AP-100 - not only a Field Service Tool. You do not need more for profound Analysis!
Designed for usage with every softwarebased Sniffer this universal TAP fits into engineers toolbox, reducing equipment to be carried around to a minimum.
The ProfiTAP C1AP-100 keeps an eye on your network at no point of failure & at 100% total network visibility:
ProfiTAP C1AP-100 is a universal tool for daily network troubleshooting for an Easy View to the Link and/or for indepth troubleshooting at support issues or in R&D or Lab environments.
ProfiTAP fits well for sniffing in regular IP Networks and/or Industrial Network Protocols running ProfiNET, Real Time or IRT, or other standard communication at Automation networks as well.
Profi-TAP series C1AP are straight forward solution. In-Line it sees and monitors all 7 protocol layers.
It comes complete with all accessories required to make a successfull analysis as easy as possible
It captures and merges full-duplex traffic at wire-speed (200Mbit) and requires only one (1) USB 2.0 (480Mb) Port:
Full Duplex, Fast Ethernet Monitoring at maximum portability
Just plug the ProfiTAP in between the link - connect to your LapTop/PC with USB cable, select ProfiTAP as source and run your Analysis as used.
In alternate see basic faults via LED's, basic Link Statistics with Easy Stat or SetUp the 5nS Timestamp function to investigate the monitored traffic or even reduce the data being monitored with Filters "down" at the ProfiTAP hardware.
- Full-Duplex Aggregation into USB2.0
- Non-intrusive In-Line Monitoring
- Permanent Network Link guaranteed
- Monitoring for all Protocol Levels
- No Package Loss
- Ultra compact, only 24x55x103mm
- USB powered, no adaptor required
- 802.3af/Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) supported
- Including Easy Stat Statistic Tool
About C1AP Series
- invisible to the network and not interfering in auto negotiation/speed or duplex settings
- the Permanent Network Link feature guarantees permanent network connectivity
- no Package Loss, also if power fails or the USB port is disconnected
- one LED shows Power (backside), two LEDs shows Link/Activity (frontside)
- two more LEDs on the front indicate MAC Level faults as a visible status for the link
- designed to work with Third party software like Wireshark/Ethereal, Optiview, Etherpeek, etc.
- included USB Key holds the necessary drivers and powerful Analyzer software
- a carrying pouch protects the Tap and USB key. It fits easily in the laptop carrying case
C1AP-100-S: Incl. USB Key with Drivers & Easy Stat Software, CableSet (RJ45 2m, 1*1,8m USB2.0)
C1AP-100-TF: No Easy Stats, but incl. NanoSec TimeStamp and IP/MAC Filter, incl. CableSet (RJ45 2m, 1*1,8m USB2.0)