TabletKiosk ja DRS tuotteet tulevat Euroopan varastolta Ruotsista, missä on myös laitteiden huolto. Yritysasiakkaille tarjoamme myös varalaite-palvelua, jossa huollon ajaksi asiakas saa vaihtokoneen käyttöönsä.
Based upon the mobile clinical assistant reference architecture (MCA) developed by Intel®, the MediSlateTM MCA i1040XT was designed for healthcare-specific use at the point of care, to support and enhance the workflow of nurses and clinicians.
Traditionally, medical professionals have utilized paper charts, stationary desktop PCs and equipment wheeled around on bulky carts to perform common activities including collecting patient history, monitoring medications, reviewing test results and x-rays, and updating patient information. Intel recognized the inefficiencies of operating in a system patched together by a disparent group of incompatible technologies and decided that a new way of working was vital in promoting the advancement of patient care.
Guided by this determination, Intel conducted extensive ethnographic research, hospital workflow studies and thousands of conversations with healthcare professionals worldwide and concluded that nurses and physicians in clinical settings needed a new type of product designed specifically for them.
The MediSlate MCA i1040XT is just that product. Using a MediSlate MCA in tandem with their existing Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems, nurses and clinicians are able to perform their daily tasks easily and directly at the point-of-care by utilizing an array of technological features including:
- a built-in 2D/1D bar-code scanner for matching each patient with the treatment being delivered, helping to reduce medication-dispensing errors,
- a radio frequency identification (RFID) reader so nurses can identify patients and verify themselves as authorized caregivers,
- an integrated 2.0 megapixel digital camera to enhance patient charting and progress notes, and to document wounds and injuries,
- wireless connectivity to access up-to-date secure patient information and physician's orders at the bedside or point of care,
- and Bluetooth® wireless technology to help capture patient vital signs directly into their EMR.
Paired with an optional 3G Data Module, the MediSlate MCA is also the perfect tool for enabling home healthcare professionals to ease their administrative workloads and optimize their workflow by:
- having instant access to their daily appointments and schedule,
- having real-time visibility and access to their patient's electronic record, from their home office or from their patient's home,
- having richer and more efficient documentation capability for wound care,
- and reducing the opportunity for errors through documentation directly at the point of care.
The MediSlateTM i1040XT MCA is a full powered computing device encased in a semi-rugged, sealed and IP54 rated smooth-surface enclosure that is drop resistant and enables it to be easily wiped clean and disinfected to reduce the spread of germs.
MediSlateTM MCA i1040XT Features Include
- Ergonomically designed and weighing only about 3 pounds, the MediSlateTM MCA can be comfortably carried around with you all day.
- With its two hot-swappable battery packs and a two-bay battery charger on the optional docking station, you can use the MediSlateTM MCA around the clock without any down time to charge it.
- The MediSlateTM MCA's ruggedly designed, smooth-surface exterior is easily disinfectable with standard cleansers and drop rated to 4 feet (meets MIL-STD-810F standards and is IP54 rated).
- Built-in Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth® and optional 3G WWAN module means you can stay connected no matter where you go.
- The Sunlight Readable, 10.4 inch resistive touch screen with palm rejection technology allows for accurate interaction, even with a gloved hand, in almost any lighting condition.
- Increase your clinical efficiency with the MediSlate's advanced data acquisition technology including its built-in 2.0 MegaPixel still/video camera.
- Single-Chip Trusted Platform Module (TPM) and biometric fingerprint reader for added data security.
- Powered by Intel® Centrino® Mobile Technology with 2.0 GB DDR2 RAM (standard), and featuring an 80 GB, shock-mounted hard disk drive with "auto-parking" G sensor or an optional 32 GB Solid State Drive (SSD).
- Intel® CoreTM2 Solo ULV U2100
- 1.0MB (on-die) L2 cache | 533MHz Front Side Bus
- Intel® Virtualization Technology | Intel® 64 Architeure
- Enhanced Intel Speedstep® Technology
- Mobile Intel® 945GME Express Chipset with 82801GBM I/O Controller Hub (ICH7M)
- 1x 200-pin DDR2 533/667 MHz SODIMM Socket
- 2.0 GB standard
- 2x Modular battery bays, Hot Swappable
- 2x 3-cell Lithium-Ion high capacity battery packs (3S1P)
- Rated 2,400mAh @ 2.25 hours each
- 80GB, 1.8" 4,200 rpm SATA Hard Drive
- Features G sensor to park drive heads in case of free fall
- 32GB Solid State Drive (SSD) optional (special order)
- 10.4" XGA (1024 x 768) TFT LCD display with LED Backlight
- Luminance: 165 nits (minimum) to 240 nits (typical)
- Sunlight Readable Display standard
- Front panel ambient light sensor automatically adjusts screen brightness to maximize battery life (configurable in BIOS)
- G sensor for automatic screen rotation (0º/90º/180º/270º)
- 4 wire resistive touch screen with anti-glare surface
- Palm rejection technology for more precise navigation and data input
- Manual and automatic lock/unlock for added security
- Integrated Intel® 3.5 Gen graphics engine and Intel® GMA 950
- 250MHz core render clock and 200MHz core display clock
- Dynamic Video Memory Technology 3.0
- Up to 224 MB shared video RAM
- Microsoft® DirectX® 9.1 support
- Built-in 1W speaker and stereo microphone array
- Intel® Pro Dual Band (2.4/5.0 GHz) 802.11a/b/g/n Networking
- Bluetooth® 2.1+EDR built-in module with Power ON/OFF button
- Optional 3G data module for WWAN capabilities
- I/O Devices:
- 2.0 MPixel camera with auto focus (7cm ~ infinity) and video capture
- Validity Sensors, Inc. Fingerprint Reader
- I/O Ports:
- 1x DC-In
- Docking Station Connector (VESA Mountable Dock provides 4x USB 2.0,
- 10/100 Ethernet, Power, 2x battery charging slots, security lock slot)
- MS Windows® XP Professional
- Operating Temperature: 5ºC ~ 35ºC (41ºF ~ 95ºF)
- Storage Temperature: -20ºC ~ 60ºC (-4ºF ~ 140ºF)
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90%
- Drop rated up to 4 feet
- Rated: IP54, Meets MIL-STD-810F standards
- Device enclosure can resist alchohol (80%), bleach, iodine and common hospital disinfectants.
CONTENTS OF THE BOX
- 2x Standard Lithium-Ion Battery Packs
- AC Adapter with Power Cord Set
- Tetherable Stylus
- Quick Start Guide
- System Recovery DVD or Disk Image
Docking station for the MediSlate MCA i1040XT. Includes auto-engage security locking mechanism to keep MCA securely in place, Kengsington compatible locking port, 2x USB 2.0 ports, 10/100 Base-T Ethernet, and two battery pack charging bays.
Includes LED indicators for "Power", "L Battery charging state", "R Battery charging state", "Ethernet Link", and "Security Lock State".
Base pivots for optimal viewing.